Effective Immediately How to Fit In, Stand Out, and Move Up at Your First Real Job
Webinar: Summer Read Round Table – "Effective Immediately"
Rookie Hero: What Your First Boss Needs You to Know
Welcome BNSF Rock Stars!
Career Author and Speaker Emily Bennington @ PA Governor’s Conference for Women 2010.mp4
Four Steps to a World-Class Internship Program – Monster
Tell Me About Yourself – A Good Answer to This Interview Question
7 Steps to Finding a Career (or Job) You LOVE
The 4 Sentence Cover Letter That Gets You The Job Interview
The happy secret to better work | Shawn Achor
When you're brand-new to the workforce, aspiration as well as skill typically aren't enough– hopping on the fast lane to success requires far more.
If you're a recent university graduate or new hire, Effective Immediately shows you ways to excel at your first work and jump-start your career. As a promising expert, you'll find out the best ways to transform yourself from entry-level staff member into experienced, vital all-star throughout your initial year on the job.
Achieved young specialist Emily Bennington and her mentor, experienced manager Skip Lineberg, encourage you to:
– Establish on your own as a top performer from day one
– Use every task– even grunt work– as a chance to radiate
– Earn the respect of your employer, colleagues, and also customers
– Cope with problem, mistakes, and also hazardous coworkers
– Land key projects and gain higher obligation
– Manage tasks as well as lead groups like a pro
Loaded with practical recommendations, helpful resources, and also wisdom from previous newbies, this savvy hand-book offers you the tools, expertise, and self-confidence you should reach your highest capacity.
- Paperback: 228 pages
- Publisher: Ten Speed Press; 1st edition (April 13, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580089992
- ISBN-13: 978-1580089999
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.6 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces